locked Lost my Bearings

WB8ASI Herb

There are NO bearings showing up in my Decodes Window even tho the Grids do appear.  I'm not seeing the Bearings or Grids either when I hover over the Callsign on the Main Window, which I think used to appear there.  Not exactly sure when this started.  I'm not at my homebase station, and have no antenna to turn at my current location.  Just noticed this yesterday after updating to 2.16.11, but it may have been missing earlier.  Restarting and rebooting did not change things.  Thanks, 73, Herb WB8ASI