locked Re: Alerts for New Continents and New Grids Seem to Be Inconsistent -- See Screen Shots

Larry Banks

Ceuta Melilla in in Africa.  I believe B4 applies to the station.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 17:08
Subject: [HamApps] Alerts for New Continents and New Grids Seem to Be Inconsistent -- See Screen Shots

This seems to be a recent development.  Note these two screen shots:

ABOVE:  How can Cueta Melilla be BOTH Worked B4 (coded in grey) AND a New Continent, New Country and New Grid at the same time?

BTW, since when is Cueta Melilla a continent?  My maps say it is connected to Spain.

How can K0XB be BOTH already worked AND a NEW GRID (even after the QSO is logged)?

Thanks and 73,

Chuck Adams
KV4VT