locked Re: Does JTA get along with Gridtracker ?

B. Smith

All the info in my message pertains to Gridtracker UDP interoperations with JTAlert, WSJT-X, and my flavor of logging software. I felt that going beyond the simple use of GridTracker and JTAlert together that logging might as well be thrown into the mix. In my previous message the first window was Log4OM settings, the second window was JTAlert settings, and the third window was GridTracker settings. Here is my WSJTX settings for UDP that I forgot to include. Please excuse my lack of explanatory information, as I am used to communicating with engineers.