locked JT-Alert Log Info

Ed Wilson

Laurie,

When working a California station today with JT65, I noticed that the logging information showed his QTH as "San" when it should have been "San Jose". The information is correct in QRZ.com. but somehow the space between "San" and "Jose" apparently fools JT-Alert. I am not sure if this is also an issue with JT-Alert-X. Since there are a lot of cities with "San" in their name, it would be great if you could come-up with a fix to have the complete QTH name show-up in the log info. This certainly is not a high-priority request, however.

Thanks,

Ed, K0KC