locked Re: Logging confusion

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/08/2020 4:14 am, John Holmes W9ILY wrote:
That is really great news, Laurie. The current importer was a huge improvement and I'm looking forward to the next one. As you know, my log is rather large, over 225,000 now.
73,
John W9ILY

John,

I would appreciate access to your current 225K QSO adif file.

While I can create a large file with dummy data for testing, real-world data that is subject to unexpected user/program errorsĀ  is preferred.

If your willing to share you file, send a zipped copy to vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com

Thanks