locked Re: Filtering for Date in JTAlert

D. Scott MacKenzie

I am sorry Laurie – I didn’t see your response.  I apologize.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2020 6:32 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Filtering for Date in JTAlert

On 11/08/2020 8:26 am, D. Scott MacKenzie wrote:

When scanning the log in JTAlert, is there a way to set it so it only looks at QSOs after a certain date?  For instance, I keep one log with all my contacts.  However, I moved 1/1/2000, so that my QTH for WAS changed.  I need to figure out the needed states based on the log data after 1/1/2000 – JTAlert works perfect for this.  I presently use DXLabs.

If there is no way to scan logs after a certain date, then I guess I would need to establish an alternative log to search with only WAS contacts?  Can I scan one log (containing the extracted WAS contacts), and another containing the DX files (whole log)?

Thank you

Scott aka KB0FHP

Previously answered here https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/31261

In addition, no there is no way to restrict the log scanning for an individual Alert type to a different Log.