locked Re: JTAlert with UDP Multicast support available for testing #Beta

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/08/2020 6:26 am, André C wrote:
Hello Laurie,  Do we need to delete our config file tui use the beta version ?

No, you don't need to delete the JTAlert or WSJT-X config files.

JTAlert provides for zero-configuration changes, everything is automatic.

You don't need to make any changes to WSJT-X unless you want to use DX Aggregator or Grid Tracker when they are set to use multicast UDP, in which case you need WSJT-X set to use the same Multicast IP address as those applications.

Please note, the multicast IP must be in the range 239.0.0.0 to 239.255.255.255

I used 239.255.0.0 in my testing.