locked Access setting without WSJT-X open

James Fuller N7VR <n7vr@...>

It would be nice if we could access settings for JTALERT when WSJT-x is not open.

I often get requests to listen for a station attempting to complete an award. I normally add the call sign to the wanted call sign list. This notifies me when they are operating. I, also, like to change the configuration of the link to programs like DXLABS, N1MM, Etc depending on the upcoming operating situation. Having to bring up WSJT-x when the radios are not on or disconnected is troublesome. Therefore I suggest there be a way to access the settings without having WSJT-x up.

Jim Fuller
Montana Section Emergency Coordinator
N7VR -- http://www.n7vr.org
ARRL Life Member