locked 2.16.10 showing as 2.15.3 in "Program Updates"

Joe Bennett

Wondering where I went wrong on this one. I did a fresh install of 2.16.10 on Windows 10.0.19041 and in the title bar of the JTAlert window does say 2.16.10 but the text at the top of the window is appended with "(Updates)". When I look at "Program Updates" it shows I'm running 2.15.3 and that an update for 2.16.10 is available. I did an uninstall and a reinstall but came up with the same behavior. Otherwise, it looks like everything is working OK...

Can't say it's a big deal, but was wondering if anyone had any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

-Joe
KA3NAM