From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of KD7YZ Bob
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 08:46
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] Would like to Add Propagation Mode and meteor shower to Logged QSO

I am running two rigs, usually.

At the moment I am on 6m Meteor Scatter. I am also running FT8 on 10m, or before daybreak, on 60m.

Thus there are two Propagation modes.
I'd like the settings 'retained' too.

Later on I like to see how I've been doping on MS so I sort DxKeeper for that mode.
For me, it's to fast between individual Band QSO's sometimes. So using DXKeeper 'Defaults' is a bit off base for my prestidigitation skills. Easier if the MS mode stays in the instance of JTAlert I am running while TR or some such stays in the HF FT8 instance of JTAlert running simultaneously.

thanks

Maybe it's too much trouble to add.
Just askin'

--