From: "Laurie, VK3AMA"
To: "Ham-Apps@... >> "Ham-Apps@..."
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 7:38 PM
Subject: [Ham-Apps] IMPORTANT - Fixed JT-Alert 2.2.3 available.

A patched 2.2.3 is available.
It corrects the looping error dialog popup when running more than one instance of JT-Alert-X
It corrects the random JT-Alert-X docking to the WSJT-X waterfall.

If you previously installed 2.2.3, then you will need to uninstall before using this new setup. It is not an upgrade.

If you haven't previously installed 2.2.3, then run the setup and an upgrade will be performed as normal.

Download from here...
http://Ham-Apps.com/dnl/JTAlert/Ham-Apps_JT-Alert_2.2.3_Setup.exe