From: "Laurie, VK3AMA"
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert 2.2.3: JT-Alert-X becomes docked to waterfall window.

Bill,

That shouldn't be happening.
I had partially coded new docking behaviour for wsjt-x, but it is disabled. I obviously missed something in the rush to get this release out. At this time, the only option is to disable docking. I don't expect to make another release for at least a week.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 18/05/2013 7:32 AM, g4wjs wrote:
Hi,

just trying 2.2.3 and found this problem. Started up ok docked to WSJT-X main window but moved to waterfall after a short while.

I'm not sure what triggerd the switch.

73
Bill.