locked Re: Will not launch - error

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/07/2020 5:26 am, Joe Roth wrote:
I deleted all the file & folders including those in localappdata.
Scanned and cleaned anything in the registry.
Re-booted, re-installed. Made sure no programs were running in the background. Got the same error with one minor change; instead of line 22238 it is now 22265.

If that folder/files deletion included the JTAlert installation directory, my only other suggestion is that you try installing to a different location out-side the "Program Files..." directories. I am thinking a possible security/permissions issue, perhaps something broken within the File System.

Its probably worth running an Disk Error check, you may have a bad sector.