locked Re: Interfacing JTAlert with ACLog

Larry Banks

I assuming you are using WSJT-X too.  Normally you would use WSJT-X to interface to your rig.  Then JTAlert can update ACLog via the API.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

From: VE3QN
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 16:45
Subject: [HamApps] Interfacing JTAlert with ACLog

I've just begun using JTAlert. It's working fine but I am particularly interested in having JTAlert updates contacts to N3FJP's ACLog. I think I know how to do this but the one obstacle I have is that the interface my IC-7300 uses to both programs is the same COM port - COM 5. Neither program will run if the other is running. What's the easiest way around this? Thanks in advance. Bryan VE3QN