locked Re: Statistic Window

WB8ASI Herb

Thanks Laurie.  Deleting the "decodes" files did the trick.  I keep my decodes database set for 100 records.  Really don't keep an eye on the Statics, but noticed it was stuck with Zeros after reading this thread.  I've had a couple occasions where deleting the "decodes" files turning out to be the fix.  It would be nice if there was a "reset" choice maybe under the Decodes Window "view" tab that could delete them without drilling down thru the localappdata path.  Thanks again for a great piece of software.  73, Herb WB8ASI