locked Re: "Highlight Band Activity DT"

Alfred Reeves

Laurie:

Thanks for your reply and the explanation.  Therefore I won't worry about it.

Thanks for such a wonderful app and for all the time and patience you expend. KUDOS!!!!

73
Al
W1JHU

On 22/07/2020 3:47 am, Alfred Reeves wrote:
Downloaded and installed 2.19.9 and worked all OK except:
I'm running JTDX with the the proper JTDX version of JTAlert.  I found that the
"Highlight Band Activity DT" does not work.  Out of tolerance DTs do not highlight.  Works fine when I run WSJT-X.  Is this correct operation?
Is anyone else having this issue??

Al
W1JHU

Callsigns and DT highlighting is only available with WSJT-X. JTDX does not support this, the developers chose to remove that functionality from the WSJT-X UDP protocol.