locked Re: B4 Tracking of FT4 suddenly isn't happening anymore

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/07/2020 2:52 am, KG5RJ wrote:
I've used WSJT-X with JTALERT and HRD for over a year suddenly about 2 weeks ago I stopped seeing B4 markings on FT4.  FT8 is fine but FT4 just shut down as far as identifying stations worked B4.  I can't tie it to any known changes or upgrades.  Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?  Over the year plus I've used this software I really haven't had any other problems.

Greg
KG5RJ

The one change that explains this behavior is having updated your HRD Log to be ADIF 3.1 compliant with respect to FT4 QSOs. You need to tell JTAlert that your HRD log is now compliant.
See JTAlert help file, "HRD 6.7.0.269, JTAlert settings" topic.