locked Windows notification sounds

Joe <joe.baker324@...>

I have a problem with this update

"Windows notification sounds: Used by some JTAlert popup messages, like logging success/failure, have been replaced with a dedicated sound file/volume selection. See the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts Windows Notifications" section of the Settings window."

The same sound comes in even if you have a "failure" which does not catch my attention if a QSO fails to log while I'm looking at another screen. Also why wasn't there an option to keep the old windows alert, at least it played a different tone for failure or at the very least you could have added a separate alert for failure within the same menu.

I’ve had to go back to version 2.16.8 for now.