locked Re: Installation of latest JTAlert Update

Michael Black

You have to open Windows Defender quarantine and "Allow" the JTAlert download.  Then you can download it again and install it.

I assume you added a folder exception for the directory Programs (x86)\HamApps

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, July 21, 2020, 10:32:27 AM CDT, J F via groups.io <kk4hmq@...> wrote:

Craig, your post says you have been able to get the latest installation installed.  If so how did you manage this.  Or was that a typo?  I have not been able to get JTAlert to install this time.  In the past it has always worked with the exception listed for Windows Defender but not this time.  Each time I have tried it even deletes or moves the JTAlert install program from my downloads folder.

Jona
KK4HMQ