co6wil, Wilfredo from Cuba

De: "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Para: "Support" <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Enviados: Lunes, 20 de Julio 2020 18:13:53
Asunto: Re: [HamApps] JTALERT help

On 21/07/2020 1:36 am, Wilfredo Martínez Consuegra (CO6WIL) wrote:

file
NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe

Wilfredo,

Until you can install the .NET Framework you will not be able to install JTAlert.

The error message translates to "A certificate chain could not be created in a trusted root certification authority".

This indicates a problem with your Windows installation with out of date security certificates. They will need to be updated.

Perhaps this link will help..
https://stackoverflow.com/a/60812129

If you are unable to update your certificates, I suggest you source some local help from an experienced IT user who is experience with Windows troubleshooting.