locked Re: Activity per Band, does not load data (2.16.9)

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/07/2020 4:44 am, Jesus wrote:
I have successfully loaded the new version 2.16.9, I have finally recovered the audio in the alerts, but the section of the Activity per band that still does not supply data is still pending .... I accompany an image ... any ideas?

Cordially,
Jesus, EA1YR

Jesus,

It looks like JTAlert is being prevented from downloading the data from the HamSoots server or the connection is timing out. Please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.