locked Re: Statistic Window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/07/2020 2:42 am, Tom Melvin wrote:
Follow-up  - just went and clicked View -> Number of records and upped it to 500 - woosh the Statistics window populated.
Switched off View Statistics - Back on again - all back to zero - changed number of records or hit refresh the stats populated.

Looks like 1st time screen displayed shows nothing - whatever forces a refresh clears it will next time.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)

Tom,

The number of viewed records should not affect the Statistics display. I always run with 100. I suspect a timing issue.

Unfortunately, the code base for the Decodes window, originally ported over from the ongoing JTAlertV3 project has become obsolete and is no longer receiving any significant updates or feature additions, only defect fixes if they don't involve significant code changes. Eventually the new JTAlertV3 version of the Decodes window will be ported over to JTAlertV2, but there is no ETA on that.