locked Re: DXCC Country Count Off

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/07/2020 4:11 am, Harry Williams wrote:
I just noticed that my country count for 6M in jtalert is off by 1. LOTW says I have 30 confirmed and jtalert says 29. I checked log4om v2 for info on that contact and it says its confirmed. So I am not sure why it is not being picked up. I have any mode checked. How do I resolve this??

Thanks,
Harry
W0LS

Harry,

After you updated Log4OM with your LoTW confirmations did you run the "Scan Log" in JTAlert? That needs to be done in order to get the Wanted Lists updated with the current confirmations from your Log.