locked Re: Statistic Window

Tom Melvin

Follow-up  - just went and clicked View -> Number of records and upped it to 500 - woosh the Statistics window populated.
Switched off View Statistics - Back on again - all back to zero - changed number of records or hit refresh the stats populated.

Looks like 1st time screen displayed shows nothing - whatever forces a refresh clears it will next time.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)

On 20 Jul 2020, at 17:37, Tom Melvin <tom@...> wrote:

Version 2.16.9

Been playing, looked at the Decodes -> View -> Statistics Window

No figures there at all - every figure in all 4 categories is 0

I take it this is not normal. First time in couple of years I have actually looked at it.

Regards

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)