From: "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Date: 7/18/20 7:18 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Lost my freq scale display

On 19/07/2020 11:22 am, Lawrence Godek wrote:
True to form when i have a busted contact and need to reset WSHTX and JT Alert to clear the registers, i tap the ESC key twice. Twice is just by habit.  Should it make any difference than doing it once?  When i do that i lose my frequency scale display.  It's gone.  It's not in the tray.  How can i restore it without dumping WSJT and the restarting it?  I'm in the middle of the CQ VHF contest and don't want to lose my contest log.

WSJT-2.2.0 and JTAlert 2.16.7.

Larry W0OGH

If you mean the Waterfall, than use the wsjtx View -> Waterfall menu will restore it without restarting wsjtx.

If you're running a single instance setup, single JTAlert/WSJT-X combination, and need to restart wsjtx you can leave JTAlert running, it will detect the wsjtx change and adjust accordingly.