locked Re: Scan Log and Rebuild Kills my 'Wanted Settings'

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/07/2020 11:06 am, scubajosh77 via groups.io wrote:
Yes, I downloaded my LoTW QSL .adif.  There's something not working with the JTAlert confirmation as it ties into the Wanted Alerts.  I can see the actual LoTW confirmation data in my .adif file and JTAlert isn't recognizing it for some reason.

Josh, KN4VDR

If your using an LoTW sourced ADIF file you need to use the "Card" checkbox for the QSL confirmation type for the Scans.

LoTW adif files, DON"T use the standard adif <LOTW_QSL_RCVD> field despite the file containing Lotw confirmed QSOs, they use the <QSL_RCVD> field normally used to indicate card confirmations.

Open the adif file in a text editor and you will note there are NO <
LOTW_QSL_RCVD> fields in the data.