locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Messages

Phil & Anne Irons

I agree, Laurie.  I receive messages from the group via gmail, but there is nothing on the website, in fact, the page header says 'No Activity'.

73,

Phil/VE1BVD

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) <ldeffenb@...> wrote:

I just checked and I cannot either. I even logged out and back in to be
sure I was logged in with correct ID. I can see the calendar that says
there were 28 messages posted in October, but there's no way to get to
them. And the menu on the left only has Home and Post.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

--
Phil & Anne Irons
Sydney, Nova Scotia