locked Re: JTAlert screen stays small

BenFieke Meyer

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your suggestion and it did the trick!!! I have got my proper sized JTAlert screen back and can check the settings and it was so easy!!!

Very much appreciated!!

Kind Regards

Ben Meyer, ZL1CAH

On 16/07/2020 1:20 am, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
On Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 08:17:33 AM CDT, BenFieke Meyer <benfieke@...> wrote:

Hi There,

For some reason I cannot get the oblong screen from JTAlert on top of my
WSJT-X screen anymore. If I move the mouse over the JTAlert Icon in the
taskbar I can see a miniature oblong JTAlert screen with the callsigns
in colours, but they are too small to read and not overlayed on the
WSJT-X screen. If I click on the JTAlert Icon, I only get the WSTJ-X
screen without the oblong JTAlert screen. I also cannot check any
settings anymore for JTAlert.

I run HRD ver. 6.5.0.207 ,  WSJT-X ver 2.2.2 and JTAlert ver 2.16.8  .

Has anybody an idea how to fix this?

Regards

Ben Meyer, ZL1CAH