locked Re: JTAlert screen stays small

Kenneth Dauma

I had the same problem. For some reason WSJT-X got resized and it covers up JTAlert.
I pulled down the top of the WSJT-X and moved it up until I got the JTAlert window.
All is good now.

Regards

Ken
WB0YBZ

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 8:17 AM BenFieke Meyer <benfieke@...> wrote:
Hi There,

For some reason I cannot get the oblong screen from JTAlert on top of my
WSJT-X screen anymore. If I move the mouse over the JTAlert Icon in the
taskbar I can see a miniature oblong JTAlert screen with the callsigns
in colours, but they are too small to read and not overlayed on the
WSJT-X screen. If I click on the JTAlert Icon, I only get the WSTJ-X
screen without the oblong JTAlert screen. I also cannot check any
settings anymore for JTAlert.

I run HRD ver. 6.5.0.207 ,  WSJT-X ver 2.2.2 and JTAlert ver 2.16.8  .

Has anybody an idea how to fix this?

Regards

Ben Meyer, ZL1CAH