locked Re: JTAlertV2.Manager will not start

John

Laurie,

Here's what I sent to Neil KN3ILZ:� "Naturally after I complained it seems to be working OK on both computers. It's like having toothache that goes away when you go to the dentist
�I'll wait until it fails before I fill out the Contact Support form"

John

On 6/07/2020 7:06 am, John wrote:
If you find a solution please let me know. I'm having the same problem. Messages to and from Laurie haven't come up with a solution. I asked if there was a way to force it to start. Laurie said it's hard wired in the program.
After many attempts I occasionally get it started, then after using it I minimize it rather than closing it, that works great until a computer restart is needed.
73, John

John,

Please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

After sending your support request, please do the following...
  • Uninstall JTAlert using Windows Control Panel.
  • Using Windows File Explorer, navigate to the folder where you had JTAlert installed.
  • Delete any remaining files and folders in your old JTAlert install directory.
  • Install JTAlert.

After having done this cleanup and reinstall start JTAlert and leave running for 3 minutes thensend another support request.

Thanks

John Mc Hugh, K4AG
Coordinator for Amateur Radio
National Hurricane Center, WX4NHC