locked Re: Decoding Irregularities

Craig

Thanks Bill - I have contacted WSJT-X Support.  C

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 9:31 AM g4wjs <bill.8@...> wrote:
On 07/07/2020 14:23, Craig wrote:
> Using WSJT-X V2.2.2 and JTAlert v2.16.8  Half of the time WSJT-X RX
> Frequency decoding misses TX-3 / TX-4 / TX-5 sequences.  I have lost
> numerous QSO's not seeing the conclusion of the exchange sequence. No
> difference if I am observing another station exchanges, or my own.
> Seems to be more frequent when Hold TX Freq is used, but guessing a
> bit here.  I think that the problem started when the WSJT-X decoding
> timing supposedly improved with v2.2.1
>
> I have uninstalled and re-loaded WSJT-X and JTAlert,  Problem continues.
>
> Is anyone seeing this?

Hi Craig,

it seems you are reporting a WSJT-X issue, WSJT-X has its own support
list (https://wsjtx.groups.io/g/main).

Please provide an extract from your WSJT-X ALL.TXT file
("Menu->File->Open log directory") that covers one of these "failed" QSOs?

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill