locked Re: Decoding Irregularities

g4wjs

On 07/07/2020 14:23, Craig wrote:
Using WSJT-X V2.2.2 and JTAlert v2.16.8  Half of the time WSJT-X RX Frequency decoding misses TX-3 / TX-4 / TX-5 sequences.  I have lost numerous QSO's not seeing the conclusion of the exchange sequence. No difference if I am observing another station exchanges, or my own.  Seems to be more frequent when Hold TX Freq is used, but guessing a bit here.  I think that the problem started when the WSJT-X decoding timing supposedly improved with v2.2.1

I have uninstalled and re-loaded WSJT-X and JTAlert,  Problem continues.

Is anyone seeing this?
Hi Craig,

it seems you are reporting a WSJT-X issue, WSJT-X has its own support list (https://wsjtx.groups.io/g/main).

Please provide an extract from your WSJT-X ALL.TXT file ("Menu->File->Open log directory") that covers one of these "failed" QSOs?

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill