locked Re: Decodes window not always populating

W4WT

Well, after an hour playing with sound things, I found that you can not change Voicemeeter Potato names where they will persist over a reboot regardless of the procedure you use.  Some sound devices are able to be renamed and persist but not Voicemeeter.  However, I solved the problem by using a virtual audio cable I had installed that I wasn't using at the moment.  I pointed its output to a spare Voicemeeter Potato hardware input and pointed JTAlert to the cables input.  Works just fine now and persists through a reboot.

Thanks,

Joe W4WT