Re: UDP Communications Failure/No JTAlert

K5GLB

Mike, thanks for the reply. Here's a screen shot of those settings:

Even if I didn't have PSK Reporting turned on, which I do, I don't understand why I would get a message about.
My real problem is that I can't get anything to show up on JTAlert. Here's a screen shot of my setting for WSJT-X.

Everything was working fine before I set everything up for FD and had to change all of my setting to work with N3FJP FD. I probably have some parameter wrong, but I've messed with this for hours trying to get something to show up on JTAlert. Thanks for your help.

Gary K5GLB