Re: WAE Sicily alert

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 30/06/2020 2:27 pm, Graham Alston wrote:
I have Wanted CQ Marathon active and I'm getting WAE Sicily alerts even though this entity is in the Not Wanted list?

73 Graham VK3GA
Not a lot of detail to go on.

How are you updating the Marathon lists? Manually or via the Scan Log operation?

When you say it is in the not wanted List, are you viewing the correct List? It is easy to be viewing the FT8 list when you may have been alerted on an FT4 decode.

How are you tracking Marathon Alerts, by individual Band/Mode or by any Band/Mode ?

If you truly believe JTAlert is incorrectly alerting on Entities that are flagged as no longer needed, I will need to get a copy of your log and a support request sent from JTAlert along with an example decoded Callsign and its Band and Mode that produced the alert.