locked Re: Decodes window not always populating

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/06/2020 12:25 pm, W4WT wrote:
Well, it looks like the "friendly name change" is only good until you reboot.  Then it reverts back to its system name.  Thus it doesn't really help much.  I'll just have to remember to change to the correct sound output in JTAlert when I start it up if I've rebooted.

That's not normal. All the sound devices on my Ham PC have had the friendly name changes and they have never changed/reverted after many reboots and Windows updates. Did you update the sound driver by any chance, perhaps that reverted the names.