locked Re: Repeating JTAlerT fauilure in multy instance use #JTDX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/06/2020 4:46 am, asobel@... wrote:
I am using Flex 6600 radio, SmartSDR v3.1.12 and 4 instances of WSJT-X v2.2.1 and JTAlert v2.16.8. Every few hours one of the instances of JTAlert does fail in a meaner you can see in the attached photo such that I have to restart it. This is a long time issue on which I did complain in the past. Your help is welcome.

Amos 4X4MF

Sorry, a single instance failure out of 4 instances will be impossible to diagnose or fix. With no error message to examine, I am in the dark. Your only reliable option in this situation is to restart all JTAlert instances after making sure that there are non still shown in task managerĀ  as the instance that stopped responding is very likely still listed in task manager.

I have never seen the window title bar being horizontally flipped like that.