locked Re: Decodes Window not populating in Version 2.16.8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/06/2020 10:11 pm, Brad Adams wrote:
I had done a fresh restart yesterday. I downgraded to 2.16.7 this morning and i have been running FT8 for the last hour with 4,616 decodes and the decodes window never missed a beat. Worked great. Also, I never had a problem like others did with version 2.16.6 and missing decodes and the decodes window not populating. So, I am not sure what is going on. My system info is as follows:

Dell Precision 3530,  Windows 10 Professional, (Version 1903, Build 18362.720) 16G RAM, 1 TB HD. Raid 1
WSJT-X version 2.2.1, Log4OMV2, Flex 6300 with SPE 1.5K amplifier. (Running SPE software with the amp)

Is my Windows version compatible with yours? Thoughts?

Thanks

Brad, N4PYI

Thanks Brad,

Good to hear Decodes is back working. At this time I suggest you stay with 2.16.7. I need to do some research and testing to see if I can reproduce the problem you were having and importantly come up with a fix.