From: Sam Morgan
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert window width

that's great Ed,
but
what I need is the reverse
I need to gain desktop real estate
I need to shrink JT-Alert-X so it will match
the minimum width of the WSJT-X window

With the help of Julian VK4CMV
I am now able to run both WSJT-X & JT65-HF at the same time
by using the main and secondary receiver in my K3

this way I can watch both modes, and
I can tx on the main for JT65 or
tx in split for JT9

no more deciding which mode I wan to play on for the day

--

GB & 73
K5OAI