locked Re: Dual Jtalert and wsjt-x

KD7YZ Bob

Edited

With the Dual JTAlert and WSJT-x running, "should" I see the decoded stations appear in the #2 JTAlert ?
I looked briefly thru past posts to forum and didn't find my answer.

I am now only seeing Decodes Callsign in instance #1

edit:::
Like Jerry KE7DJD did, I made several back-n-forth changes ...messing with one instance of both sets running, individually pairs ...changing the udp port(s), matching in each respective pairs ...
and "somehow" now JTAlert, in both pairs, reports decoded call-signs from the respective WSJTx instance

Yikes! will this work after a sys-reboot(?) hi hi