From: Sam Morgan
To: Ham-Apps@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 4:00 PM
Subject: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert window width

Laurie you know you've about got it perfected
when you start getting requests like this one.

The default JT-Alert window width
matches the JT65-HF & JT65-HF Comfort window widths exactly.

However the width of the JT-Alert windows width for JT9-X
extends out beyond the WSJT-X window width.

...and so its far right end, ends up under another window
would it be possible to make the JT-Alert window widths
match the 2 different WSJT and JT65 window widths,
dependent on which one it was working with?

TIA

--

GB & 73
K5OAI