locked Re: Config file location

John Petrocelli

I have a CMD file that will copy the current CONFIG file to a directory below the location on the active CONFIG file

The backup also has an added feature that it will save it as xxxxx,YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS (Note that the xxxxx is the actual CONFIG file's name.

Thus you can save it multiple time thru time.

If you with I will post a copy of it here
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
On 6/20/2020 11:26 PM, gary.sewell@... wrote:
I have my JTAlert configured and would like to save a copy of my configuration to give to my daughter and son-in-law so that their config looks like mine. Is there a file that has that info? Not my database.