locked Re: Decodes Window not populating in Version 2.16.8

Brad Adams

Laurie,

I added the exclusions for all of the JT Alert folders and then disabled anti-virus altogether and restarted JT Alert. After one pass with the decodes window open, it decoded the first pass and stopped. The Sqlite.journal file stayed open and in windows explorer, the file selection was bouncing back and forth between the sqlite.journal file and the reference.sqlite file. This only started after updating to 2.16.8. It was working perfectly with 2.16.6, which is what I upgraded from to 2.16.8.

I could try to go back to 2.16.6 and see if it comes back. What is the best way to go back to a previous version?

Thanks

Brad, N4PYI