locked Re: HRD Logbook now has to be refreshed before new entries appear. #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/06/2020 3:58 am, Gary - AC6EG wrote:
I've recently found that new log entries no longer appear in the logbook unless I hit the refresh button.  I first noticed this three days ago when I saw three FT8 QSO's were missing from the log.

Auto-refresh of the HRDLogbook after logging via its TCP interface (as used by JTAlert) is controlled by HRD itself, there is nothing JTAlert can do to force the refresh. Either there is a setting that has changed in HRD, or you viewing the wrong log in HRDLogbook.