From: "kk7h via groups.io" <kk7h@...>
Sent: 6/19/2020 7:06:31 PM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] HRD Logbook now has to be refreshed before new entries appear. #HRD

Hi Gary,.
I'm using the latest version of everything, HRD,WSJTX,JTAlert, and WIN 10 with latest update. All being run with IC-7300 USB connection. No issues at all. The system works as smooth as glass, Click log, it goes in an shows up immediately. It has to be a setting somewhere that is not right. With that said, I have no idea where to look for the problem. I will keep snooping here and if I find something I'll let you know.
Mike KK7H