locked HRD Logbook now has to be refreshed before new entries appear. #HRD

Gary - AC6EG

I've been using HRD Logbook and JTAlert together for many years and without any issues.  I've recently found that new log entries no longer appear in the logbook unless I hit the refresh button.  I first noticed this three days ago when I saw three FT8 QSO's were missing from the log.  I manually entered the three log entries using data from the ALL.txt file and closed the log.  When I reopened my HRD  Logbook I saw I now had three dupes and discovered that JTAlert had added those entries to the log but I couldn't see them.  I deleted the dupes and have been using the refresh button to see all new log entries but wonder why this is happening. I'm using the latest versions of HRD v6 , WSJT-X and JTAlert on a Win10 desktop. I have made no changes to the settings in any of these programs.  I can obviously continue to hit the refresh button if I have to but wondered if this has happened to other HRD users & if anyone knows how to get the logbook to refresh automatically.

Gary - AC6EG