locked Re: v2.16.7 No Sound - Realtec - Windows 10 - WSJT-X v2.2.1

John

Hi Joe,

Thanks, I I tried all of that with no sucess

73
John

> I thought it would say JTAlertV2.manager

It should.

> It will happen after I make a QSO and log it (in Log4OM.V!)

If you're seeing JTAlert instead of JTAlertV2.manager, the sound is
probably an error sound (Windows Error).  Acts like you do not have
JTAlert configured correctly for the proper sound card.  Go to Settings
-> Manage Settings -> Sound Card.  Select any sound card *except* your
Realtek [Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)] then go back and
select Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio).  Set the Volume in
"Test Sound Card" at around 50% and click "Test Play".

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV