locked Re: v2.16.7 No Sound - Realtec - Windows 10 - WSJT-X v2.2.1

g4wjs

On 17/06/2020 14:18, John wrote:
Laurie,

You misunderstood me. I run two totally separate setups. Two radios+antennas and each has it's own computer, one using Win10 Home and the other using Win10 Pro. I only have one session of JTAlert running on each PC and I get the same problem on each.
here is the? shot of the Volume mixer I get on each PC
John,

the JTAlert mixer slider in the Windows Volume Mixerwill only show while sound is being played. Does it appear when you use the JTAlert sound test facility, and what level is it at?

Bill
G4WJS.