locked Re: Decodes window not always populating

g4wjs

On 16/06/2020 19:39, W4WT wrote:
Bill, I don't have a problem with the meaning of the names of the devices; JTAlert does.  All other software has no problem with the names.

Perhaps you can provide me with the method you use to rename system devices?

Joe W4WT
Hi Joe,

this may be down to the fact that Windows has multiple audio sub-systems and depending which an application uses effects how they are presented with device names.

I'm sure a google search will find out how to rename audio devices on you operating system version.

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill