locked Re: v2.16.7 No Sound - Realtec - Windows 10 - WSJT-X v2.2.1

Ham Radio

I ran into the same problem after updating to the latest release of Windows 10 64 bit (2004). My generic cheapo external USB audio stick would not get recognized by Windows.  I ordered a similar USB device from Amazon and it worked just fine on Windows 10 2004.  The original external USB audio stick worked fine in an another Windows 10 machine.

I suspect some driver issue with Windows 10 64 bit... a re-occurring theme in the Windows world ...
--
73, Bernie, VE3FWF